DIY Gift for a Grandparent

Recently, we had a large family party to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday. It was a special occasion, and I needed a special gift... but what do you get someone who is 90? With a little help from my aunt, I came up with this simple and thoughtful DIY grandparent gift.


I made this little note (using PicMonkey.com) to explain my gift. I was giving my grandmother 12 postcards with the promise that I would send one each month for the next year.


I used Picmonkey to design my postcards, but purchasing postcards would be an easier option.



I put my postcards in a basket with some tea and a pretty mug.


I think this is the perfect DIY gift for grandparents, don't you? It is guaranteed to bring a year's worth of joy to the recipient!


Gina
(aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great gift! I've been looking at different grandparent gift ideas for a birthday and I think this would be a great addition. I was planning on getting my grandpa some books, so I'll make sure to add this beautiful DIY postcard to make it more sentimental.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....