Last Minute Teacher Valentines {with free printable tags}

My boys and I love their teachers, so this year we made them special Valentines.  I designed some simple tags, and used tape to attach them to the top of boxes of chocolates.  Aren't these simple teacher Valentines adorable?


To download one of the free tags: right click on one of the tags (below), save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.




What teacher wouldn't like to receive one of these sweet Valentines?  I love how easy and inexpensive they are, don't you?

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....